Have you got skills or time, ideas or very practical things you’d love to share with your neighbours right now, but aren’t sure how to? Do you want to get involved in your neighbourhood in new ways? Let us know, and we’ll support you to turn your idea into a practical reality. Examples so far include:
- people doing shopping for their neighbours, or ringing them up for a friendly chat,
- neighbours setting up a WhatsApp group for people on their street to communicate with each other and support each other
- people sharing their skills and experience via social media (e.g. Nicola Walrond’s ‘Mindfulness Share’ group, and offers to support kids with their learning)
- neighbours setting up ‘swap shop’ tables outside their houses, to share surplus food, as well as books, games, toys, etc.
- neighbours sharing their baking, or craft activity packs they’ve made
We’d love to hear from you! To chat through your ideas, phone the Hub on 0121 448 3739 (Mon-Fri, 11am-3pm). Or get in touch with us by using this form here.
Use the padlet below to share you thoughts and ideas. Comment on someone’s idea if you would love to join in, have something to offer towards an idea, or would love to show your support for it.